Great Plains Feast™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet.
- Lean, red meat proteins, like bison meal and lamb meal, are highly digestible and rich in balanced amino acids. Egg protein is the biological standard that all other proteins are compared against. Rich protein sources like these help build a strong foundation for your dog’s overall health.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, blueberries, cranberries, apples, carrots and spinach help support the immune system and other bodily functions.
- L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning.
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting healthy maintenance of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Great Plains Feast™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Taking care of your dog’s overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ to your dog’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Great Plains Feast™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Great Plains Feast™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 20 lbs.||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups|
|20 to 35 lbs.||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|35 to 50 lbs.||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|50 to 65 lbs.||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|65 to 80 lbs.||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
|80 to 95 lbs.||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups|
|95 to 115 lbs.||3-3/4 to 4-3/4 cups|
Due to extreme palatability, free feeding is not recommended. Follow feeding guidelines.
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.8 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™.
|Crude Protein, minimum 32.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.10%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*
Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.00%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.90%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).