A Force for Good in Our Local Pet Community
Wagz is driven by this mission, and here are some of the ways that we accomplish it.
- Educating the staff on the quality food and products we carry.
- Assisting customers with proper fitting of harnesses and accessories.
- Actively supporting local suppliers, artists.
- Working to help the Larimer Humane Society and local rescues to raise money and provide supplies.
- Being an active member in Downtown Business Association and the Chamber of Commerce.
Wagz loves being a part of the Fort Collins community!
At Wagz, we care about your pet’s experience, as a store customer and as a grooming client. Our goal is to make them feel safe and loved. Everyone on our team is a pet parent and we will take care of your pets just as we take care of our own.
Knowledge & Experience That You Can Trust!
We are a learning based company. We take time to learn about the brands we carry, nutritional benefits of our foods, safety with toys and accessories as well as best practices for grooming.
If we don’t know the answer about our products, we will contact the company and find out for you.
A Place That’ll Make Your Tail Wag!
Wagz is fun place to visit! Besides looking at some of our unique products or adorable cookies, there is almost always a dog to say hi to or watch being groomed. And for dogs, of course, they encounter lots of delicious smelling treats, sometimes make a new doggie friend and always get lots of love (and maybe some treats) from our friendly staff. Wagz is a happy place for dogs, and happy dogs with wagging tails tends to be contagious!