Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, canola oil, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces cerevesiae fermentation solubles, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Feed your adult dog 1/3 to 1/2 cup per 3 to 5 pounds of body weight per day; 1/2 to 1 cup per 5 to 10 pounds of body weight per day; 1 to 1-1/2 cups per 10 to 20 pounds of body weight per day; 1-1/2 to 2 cups per 20 to 30 pounds of body weight per day; 2 to 2-1/3 cups per 30 to 40 pounds of body weight per day; 2-1/3 to 3-1/4 cups per 40 to 60 pounds of body weight per day; 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups per 60 to 80 pounds of body weight per day; 3-3/4 to 4-1/2 cups per 80 to 100 pounds of body weight per day; 4-1/2 to 5-1/4 cups per 100 to 125 pounds of body weight per day; 5-1/4 to 6 cups per 125 to 150 pounds of body weight per day; 6 to 6-2/3 cups per 150 to 175 pounds of body weight per day.
- A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog.
- Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other.
- Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle.
- Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.
- Calorie Content: 3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.